Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just hear....'That little heart emoji is tough" ? That right there explains the problem with 110% of the clothing industry as a whole thee days. 

you read it.

tongue.gif
Comme Des Garcons also have cool people who design awesome tough **** like this.   Company is the wort of all time.

Comme Des Garcons also got this kid looking fly.  **** I hate this company.  Ha.  Ok, I'm done.  Makes perfect sense the two worst clothing companies ever doing a collab.

Did I just hear....'That little heart emoji is tough" ? That right there explains the problem with 110% of the clothing industry as a whole thee days. 

It is what it is. Just something for the younger generation.
Not a fan of cdg. But look through own clothes.
Polo player, croc, beaver, bunny, moose, elephant, lamb, name, initials, rat, falcon, boat, medusa, and all sorts of other stuff.

So Supreme waiting for a murder or what on these drops?  Saw video.  Gets worse every time.   For some dumbass ****.  Comme Des Garcons is easily one of the worst companies in clothing.

IDK about that, I actually like CDG play alot. That little heart Emoji is pretty tough for a logo.

This CDG collection isn't my favorite but I did wear my Sup X CDP long sleeve from F/W 16 a ton.
FW 16?

I always found it funny when people made fun of other people wear Supreme.

The whole meaning behind the brand is being the "anti"

With that being said, let that man cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom