Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont most "runway" brands have some wild **** in their collections from time to time that makes you question who wears this ? I've seen a lot of WTF Items from vetements to name another brand

Is there something like an active/good place for the buy/sale of Supreme XL items? Something like a Facebook group or something? Finding XL stuff is annoying.

Dont most "runway" brands have some wild **** in their collections from time to time that makes you question who wears this ? I've seen a lot of WTF Items from vetements to name another brand
I dont respect the runway anymore either.  More bs celeb crap brainwashing each other.  Celebs walk out wearing some space suit telling people that the designer is a genius.

laugh.gif
I feel you on that
Kind of **** that allows Kanye to walk around creating homeless wear, and then now Kith basically copying all his **** and making trash clothes.

How dothese Ny lines even work?  And how do people find out where?  if you sign up, you still have to go the day of release and wait?
this is london not ny

they send out a location via email

you goto it

line up to sign up for a number in line on release day

line up on release day to get the items

this is london not ny

they send out a location via email

you goto it

line up to sign up for a number in line on release day

line up on release day to get the items
They do that for NY too?  send email?  Ive never seen an email about it.  I'm on mailing list.

Lol people be wilding running to the signup spot like it's a damn treasure hunt :lol:
Would never catch me doing some ******** like that :lol:

Lol people be wilding running to the signup spot like it's a damn treasure hunt
laugh.gif

Would never catch me doing some ******** like that
laugh.gif
son today was my first time trying and I felt silly as hell.  I ended up going home after the first spot got cancelled. 

Hope I can cop off DSM Thursday. I usually cook on Gosha drops but I know this will be a lot harder

Last edited:
Cant see if being to hard to add large if you can make it add size 9.  They will nab everything on there for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom