Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping my list short:

International Crewneck

All Star Jersey

Couple tees

Rose 5 panel

Boxer Briefs in both colors

Thats it for me as far as the preview goes. Trying to cut down the impulse buying every week 

Court Jacket I feel is going to be heavily slept on, the white/black cw is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Herringbone Check Half Zip, Neil Young Tee, and maybe the Anti Tee, S-Panel Cap, White Castle 5 Panel, and the Boxer Briefs are all cops for me

Now to wait to see what the collabs look like 
smokin.gif
I don't know if the court jacket will be slept on, but im feeling the green/teal one

If that's the list I'm going to pass on alot except the tees, duffle bag, and boxers off gp.

But dudes on HB was saying the person making that list doesnt know more than what we know. So I'll wait for a list closer to that Thursday.

I don't know if the court jacket will be slept on, but im feeling the green/teal one
i like the black one the most but i have so much black stuff that I'm happy to pass on it. the teal doesn't do much for me and i dont like the white

If that's the list I'm going to pass on alot except the tees, duffle bag, and boxers off gp.

But dudes on HB was saying the person making that list doesnt know more than what we know. So I'll wait for a list closer to that Thursday.

I think the drop list is taken from that leak of the boxes outside of the Japan store. Might be a few differences, but it should be pretty accurate.

Last edited:
S logo cap

Court Jacket

pocket tee

astronaut hoodie 

basketball jersey and shorts

boxers

chair

all this Malcolm X stuff is corny if you aren't black

Last edited:
Overall very happy.

Gonna be expensive.

Not sure if I should cop that backpack or wait for tnf.

Mini Butterfly Knife

Classic Logo Pullover

Black Rose Cord 5-Panel

Small Box Tee

The unlisted collabs from the look book are promising. Daniel Johnston part 2, plus what looks like it could be a Larry Clark/KIDS collab with the 40 Oz hoodie.

Yeah it's going to be a game-time decision on which colorway I get, I like them both equally but the amount of black/white clothes I have is plentiful

Preview is cool, lot of stuff I probably would have worn 5 years ago. 
laugh.gif

Waiting to see if collabs are good.  

Court Jacket - Black/white

Rose Cord 5-panel - black

Rose Garden 5-panel - Camo

Classic logo l/s

Briefs

Mophie

took someones advice and made a list of my "wishlist", longer than i expected.

but a good way to track drops  

collabs will knock some things out though

things that stood out to me so far : jerseys ( soccer and basketball, hockey top  ( og ducks colorway), moth l/s ( ode to one of my favorite movies "silence of the lambs), neil young, waffle cardi, classic logo hoody, and various accessories ) 

and if that pic is the first drop, 
sick.gif

man, i still gotta book my vacay trip to NY next month... 

Last edited:
Which tee I get is all dependent on what the colourways are like. But I'm feeling the Trip Reset and Some Girls. As long as I get the Burgundy 6 panel and the Classic Logo L/S I'll be happy

Best season in a while. Hoping they space out what I want but seems like the best stuff drops day one a lot of the time. Not a good month for me.

Last edited:
whenever i see someone with those goofy hats i just cant help but laugh, 

i know they are just wearing it for the logo even though it looks goofy as hell on them.

i cant rock with the stuff anymore, the sizing is all over the place, the t shirts are mad tight in the stomach area, then long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom