Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i see someone with those goofy hats i just cant help but laugh, 

i know they are just wearing it for the logo even though it looks goofy as hell on them.

i cant rock with the stuff anymore, the sizing is all over the place, the t shirts are mad tight in the stomach area, then long...

Hit the gym fat boy :smile:

Copping coveralls :nthat: gonna do some house painting in style :nthat:

Couple of l/s will be copped..and since I didnt get any small box logo tees or pocket tees, I want a couple. Looks like a good season to me, my body is ready

Didn't everybody complain about that S logo hat las season saying it was too big an didn't fit right like it was too deep or something?

This season is 
nthat.gif

Don't care what anyone says... I'm loving A LOT of the pieces.

It sucks because everything drops while I'm in school...So I'm going to have to find a way to scoop some pieces up 
tired.gif

Can't wait for this season to start, I'm satisfied! 

Didn't everybody complain about that S logo hat las season saying it was too big an didn't fit right like it was too deep or something?
I thought the consensus was that the fit was too shallow. I personally prefer the shallower fit and haven't bought a camp in a long while because they fit too deep and look silly on me

I thought the consensus was that the fit was too shallow. I personally prefer the shallower fit and haven't bought a camp in a long while because they fit too deep and look silly on me

Yeah the S-Logo is a shallow hat. I'm not complaining, I love mine. Can't wait for the burgundy. Got hype when I saw it in the preview after I initially didn't see it. 8)

I'm deadass. Am I supposed to know?

You could have looked him up in the length of time it just took me to look up the meaning of "deadass."

But really who doesn't know who Neil Young is? One of the most iconic musicians still alive today.

But you'll prob buy the Neil shirt anyways right?

That's all I think I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom