Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
 so supreme doesnt let you return the t-shirts??

they sent me a messed up rap alot shirt obviously from in-store that has a tag.

its black and has all these white marks on it.

Items may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Supreme store location. T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged.

returned = money back

exchanged = same item swap

they give store credit out.

I don't understand how i copped a cdg tee manually last week but couldn't get a black anorak this week.
I'm trying to understand it and I think they just don't make enough taped seam stuff. It's always really hard to get and I don't really think it should be selling out that fast. 

label created

nerd.gif

I don't understand how i copped a cdg tee manually last week but couldn't get a black anorak this week.
I'm trying to understand it and I think they just don't make enough taped seam stuff. It's always really hard to get and I don't really think it should be selling out that fast. 
They don't make large quantities on high prices items. Also I think the cost of Taped Seam is alot or maybe limited material to acquire or the production takes a while per unit. 

Dont know but I afree with you... How do I get CDG hoodie and tee in one order last week and couldn't get Burnt orange anorak today.... TF

They don't make large quantities on high prices items. Also I think the cost of Taped Seam is alot or maybe limited material to acquire or the production takes a while per unit. 

Dont know but I afree with you... How do I get CDG hoodie and tee in one order last week and couldn't get Burnt orange anorak today.... TF

Orange color is so dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom