Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the cdg consolation drop prize today:
3M Reflective F* Bomb Red Long Sleeve shirt
-printed receipt
-red bogo, scream and nice clothes stickers
-shopping bag

Very nice. Good size logo: 3D texture, rubberized outline and felt type letter insert. Was between this or today's rib collar long sleeve at beginning of season.

I just downloaded the restocks app. Does it automatically checkout for you if an item u saved restocks, or does it just alert its restocked and you have to checkout through the app?
Also, how has it been with the captcha on supreme now?
Thanks

Nice pick up alp[emoji]128076[/emoji]
How's the sizing? I got a white one coming in xlarge, I wear large Supreme tees and I'm concerned it might be too big. Never managed to cop a hoodie before
Thanks man, and I'd say if you were large in t shirts you should be ok, it's made of some thick material and the print is thick too, so imo it runs tts or maybe even a little small

I just downloaded the restocks app. Does it automatically checkout for you if an item u saved restocks, or does it just alert its restocked and you have to checkout through the app?
Also, how has it been with the captcha on supreme now?
Thanks
doesn't automatically checkout. if it did, it would be considered a bot. it alerts you and just press checkout because everything should be autofilled.
still gets hit by captcha, but still managable. got a cdg tee through restocks even with captcha

doesn't automatically checkout. if it did, it would be considered a bot. it alerts you and just press checkout because everything should be autofilled.
still gets hit by captcha, but still managable. got a cdg tee through restocks even with captcha
Oh ok. Thanks

what if we all just say **** it and camp at sup la and make super ******* long lines forcing Supreme to make another supreme in socal by putting one in the LBC or even SD? Im pretty sure thats what the Japanese did and look at them they got like 6 right

Last edited:
what if we all just say **** it and camp at sup la and make super ******* long lines forcing Supreme to make another supreme in socal by putting one in the LBC or even SD? Im pretty sure thats what the Japanese did and look at them they got like 6 right
doubt that would do anything. They're still making their money regardless.

doubt that would do anything. They're still making their money regardless.

They would put one in San Francisco looooong before they put one in the LBC or SD.

Second thought, they will never put one in LBC or SD.

San Francisco is one of the few cities I could see them putting another store.
High probability of another east coast store before west coast. But again I don't think they are going to expand to another location anytime soon.

They don't even have a warehouse set up on the west coast. They just have whatever is inside SupLA. Place is always jam packed behind the counter for first drop of the season. Bowl is kind of a waste of space, but it is so unique. SupLA could have a sweet mini ramp and use the leftover space for storage.

Thanks man, and I'd say if you were large in t shirts you should be ok, it's made of some thick material and the print is thick too, so imo it runs tts or maybe even a little small

Much obliged [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Was gonna wear mine today but seen rain in the am forecast so will save it for another day

so supreme doesnt let you return the t-shirts??

they sent me a messed up rap alot shirt obviously from in-store that has a tag.

its black and has all these white marks on it.

Items may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Supreme store location. T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged.
They do

You just get credit instore or online
The rules clearly state you can't return tees but you can give it a shot. Fill out a return request and see if you get it.

Supreme will only be in NY and LA in the states

They will prolly open more stores in Europe..maybe Madrid or Berlin

Preme can hit me with that shipped email any damn time now lol
West Coast always late with shipping confirmation 
mean.gif

As of yesterday evening I hadnt received my CDG bogo shipping email... so i chalked it up as an L. I got an order confirmation and a full charge. I decided to email and I woke up this morning with the tracking details and I guess it was sent out on Monday! For those of you without shipping I would shoot an email as they are surprisingly quick with responding this season.

As of yesterday evening I hadnt received my CDG bogo shipping email... so i chalked it up as an L. I got an order confirmation and a full charge. I decided to email and I woke up this morning with the tracking details and I guess it was sent out on Monday! For those of you without shipping I would shoot an email as they are surprisingly quick with responding this season.
yeeah!

congrats bro.... 

got shipping confirmation yesterday and my tracking hasn't updated at all lmao

so much for getting here today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom