Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
think the plan today is white bricks, then waist bag/duffel

edit....the white bricks 250????? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
No ******* way are they 250$.. Can anyone confirm?

Edit supcommunity has a screen cap from dsm and yea looks like 225-50$

Last edited:
LOLZ at that price.

Of course, they'll still sellout.

And of course, an 'influencer' on IG will make the thirst real sometime down the road.

And, of course, someone will eventually post "grail pickup" later.

To each their own.

I just wanted a waist bag.

But then we got the pump fake on the last 'restock' and I bought a Tumi bag instead.

Still want that waist bag doe. :nerd:

Man I was questioning the 170$ estimate, never thought it would jump that high. Cant justify it, feels like paying resale already.

Cats shocked about that price, wait until the Off-White x Nike and JB collabs start dropping. :lol: :smh:

going for the vamp tee, i tought the card tee said supreme on the front but it says vampirella. good luck everyone this drop

Last edited:
the duffels are wild small arnt they? I think I remember that from the begining of the season.

Cats shocked about that price, wait until the Off-White x Nike and JB collabs start dropping. :lol: :smh:

But those gon flip though :lol: double retail AT LEAST

u guys think these af1's will have resell? shoud i go for the hearts tee over the vampirella as well? or just bricks?

Nah, Ebay is like $300-$350. After all the fees and shipping it's not even worth the hassle.

the duffels are wild small arnt they? I think I remember that from the begining of the season.
Dont quote me on it.

But i vaguely remember someone saying that they were able to put in 2 pairs of shoes and a 2-3 outfits in there

I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom