Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silk hood one of the dopest pieces this season (black/burgundy)

Last edited:
But those gon flip though
laugh.gif
double retail AT LEAST
Nah, Ebay is like $300-$350. After all the fees and shipping it's not even worth the hassle.
retail on 1's is $160

it's more than double retail for the off white 1's 

retail on 1's is $160

it's more than double retail for the off white 1's 

I know that, but that doesn't matter if you can sell them for $700+

So what I'm saying is, is that, even though their retail price is double the normal cost, they are going to be substantially worth more than what you pay. However these bum *** AF1s will not. You gonna pay $250 and they are barely going to hold value at retail. They might go up in time though.

I know that, but that doesn't matter if you can sell them for $700+

So what I'm saying is, is that, even though their retail price is double the normal cost, they are going to be substantially worth more than what you pay. However these bum *** AF1s will not. You gonna pay $250 and they are barely going to hold value at retail. They might go up in time though.
I don't know many people who actually wear OFFWHITE let alone can afford pieces. I refuse to pay that much for any of Virgils stuff. High end stuff like him, danielpatrick, and VETEMENTS are territory I steer clear from.

Got the card tee, actually like it more than the one with graphic front. First buy of the season, and well after the drop. Got the duffel for a friend while I was at it.

The stool is kinda cool but I would rather get the original. That is timeless and have been nice for decades, and is going to be long after supreme is forgotten (if that ever happens lol). Don't know if Aalto himself would have approved that pattern but I guess that's a hard product to collaborate. There isn't much supreme could have done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom