Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never buy supreme but I really like the black backpack. Will they restock again or will I have to pay resell if I want it ?

Never buy supreme but I really like the black backpack. Will they restock again or will I have to pay resell if I want it ?

Bags usually only release twice per season: week 1, then whichever week they decide. After this week (highly doubt black will restock) it's all gone; avail instore only.

They used to go on sale online if nobody touched them (before hype) but now sale is in store only for last couple years.

If you want one now for retail, in store is your bestest bet. If not, resale is only route.

This seasons black bag was [emoji]128293[/emoji] I made sure I passed on the cdg af1 to cop mine. Glad I did!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply aj11fan, so online restock is done at this point as it's been restocked a second time already ?

Last edited:
How sure are you of all this @Snayberry
I'm pretty sure, lol,  I'm even having trouble going on Supreme's site now on my desktop and wi-fi from my phone.  But when I take wi-fi off I have no issues.  This kinda blows.  My desktop was so fast considering I have really fast internet and had no captcha.  Now I have captcha and I'm banned, lol.  

DAXhf4dUwAAf11e.jpg
Sup Vibes

I'm pretty sure, lol,  I'm even having trouble going on Supreme's site now on my desktop and wi-fi from my phone.  But when I take wi-fi off I have no issues.  This kinda blows.  My desktop was so fast considering I have really fast internet and had no captcha.  Now I have captcha and I'm banned, lol.  
Wait until next season or just go to somewhere with wifi connectivity 

I still don't understand the appeal in those fidget spinners. They will end up just like the hover boards :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom