Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAXhf4dUwAAf11e.jpg

Sup Vibes

thats sick

Highly upset I copped sunglasses from this season and they dont fit. need to get rid of them asap

Oh so so so glad I didn't cop. Just by looking at some, they looked small. The ones that looked wide were chick sunglasses? ...with the studs.

Hey Sup thread! Long time lurker since SS15, just made my account. Just wanted to show off my pickup I received today of the hearts shirt. IMO I think this is one of my favorite pickups this season. Something different from what I usually get. First button up purchase from preme.
REGERTS not picking this up

I'm glad the NYC pop up was denied. Supreme consistently creates unsafe environments for their customers and has awful line management.

Hey Sup thread! Long time lurker since SS15, just made my account. Just wanted to show off my pickup I received today of the hearts shirt. IMO I think this is one of my favorite pickups this season. Something different from what I usually get. First button up purchase from preme.View media item 2442312

Thee unofficial supreme x cdg shirt. Dope shirt if I must say. Btw welcome aboard [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm glad the NYC pop up was denied. Supreme consistently creates unsafe environments for their customers and has awful line management.
I think they'll find an alternative place, and I'm not familiar with laws, can they open it anyways without approval of this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom