Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this pre banned era? nice haul!
glasses.gif
This was during banned era, lol.  Once they allowed me back on the site, I was still able to check out with those pieces.  

How did this drop go for you? They banned me at 10:45, cleared cookies at 10:59 and was able to cop two pieces before they banned me again at 11:02
laugh.gif
I tried Restocks, had light turquoise MJ tee and cardinal MJ hoodie in cart, denied my payment twice.  Then hopped on my desktop and it was working, just was able to get the tangerine small box logo tee.  

snayberry snayberry

I was telling someone new to Supreme about Restocks yesterday. Restocks has been broken for a lot of people for several weeks now. Ive been getting payment denied on it but am able to purchase manually on the same IP without any problems. This other person had the same issue on Restocks

@Snayberry

I was telling someone new to Supreme about Restocks yesterday. Restocks has been broken for a lot of people for several weeks now. Ive been getting payment denied on it but am able to purchase manually on the same IP without any problems. This other person had the same issue on Restocks
I think if I just use the Supreme mobile app by itself, I should be good.  

I'm trying to order the black Hanes tees but idk if I wear my supreme size (med) or my Hanes size (large)?

Perforated Camp Cap

Style: Red

Terry Small Box Tee

Style: Pale Peach

Size: Medium

Michael Jackson Tee

Style: Black

Size: Medium

Shipped 
nthat.gif
. Anyone here have the water shorts in hand? Kind of want a pair but not sure about what size to go with. M is a 32 and L is a 34 - I'm a size 33 and kind of wary about the inseam length.

After a lifetime on the sidelines, finally entered the Supreme madness today. Heaven help me.

-Black Hanes shirts for work (have a creative job so this is perfect for the office)

-Black Hanes boxers (nothing like communicating you are a hypebeast when you get down to business with your lady)

-White Morrissey Tee in deadstock, perfect condition (paid resell for this one and am happy about it. Morrissey is one of my favorite artists, seen him in concert 3x, and his story of his photo shoot with Supreme and subsequent anger is the most Morrissey thing ever).

Will be posting here more often hopefully. Thanks to all for the advice on Supreme drops. Ironically I worked at an animation studio for 6 years three doors down the street from Supreme and thought the whole hypebeast culture was ridiculous. Cut to 3 years after that and here I am excited to buy a pack of boxers. What a u-turn :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 2446776
Last week's pickups just came in. Shoulder bag for my wife and the other two for me. Wanted the black duffel bag to complete the set but it sold out in a quickness (or I was too slow).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom