Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up the black MJ tee without any hassle. Already sold on eBay for $125. I've been monitoring prices and I probably could have gotten up to $150, but still happy with the quick turnaround. Shirt shipped yesterday night.

Just got tracking for my black mj shirt. So hyped. I couldn't sleep yesterday always thinking it wouldn't ship out. I feel relieved to say the least

Just got tracking for my black mj shirt. So hyped. I couldn't sleep yesterday always thinking it wouldn't ship out. I feel relieved to say the least
pimp.gif

You guys acting like this is the first time in the thread there was a pic posted of someone wearing clothes too small for them.

watching videos of people copping manual on youtube, no wonder some people don't hit, there's a lot of people who are slow with their mouse and pasting skills

like these dudes never played CS or anything 

finally getting my obama pants they've been at my inlaws for a while now lol

lets see if there's any presidential stickers 

watching videos of people copping manual on youtube, no wonder some people don't hit, there's a lot of people who are slow with their mouse and pasting skills

funny thing is i had to do captcha 3 times and still hit a med black mj tee. (restocks though)

lol at CS. Had to buy those guns and ammo with the swiftness... GO GO GO!!!!

CS the good old days :smokin .... now they just surfing or gun games -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom