Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gucci water shorts team manual 
smokin.gif

Wow, got the cowboy jacket, didn't have to delete cookies or nothing, got confirm email and now they blocked me lmao.

congrats to all who  copped, cant believe i ****** myself and didn't check to make sure autofill was setup still, like how tf did that get removed....

SMH... added shorts first then TNF camo bag set... went to check out and shorts wasnt in order.... i really wanted the shorts too smh...

well my girl hit on a size small, if anyone get's a medium hmu and lets a make a swap. would be greatly appreciated .

Banned at 10:58, cleared cookies at 10:59, got a Camo bag at 11, banned again at 11:02 :lol:

Should have went for any color other than the gucci water shorts. maybe would have had a chance then.

Actually went hard this week. Prob wont pay resale for an mj tee i slept on now lol

Black Anorak
Black small bogo
Measuring tape
Green waffle shirt
Small metal box
Tees and boxers

Large black small bogo zipup hoodie for Oop
App Manual
Captcha
Order confirmed email

Actually no real delay reload bit before hour.
Shorts and red TNF pack went first.

Site wouldnt process payment right away so I was stuck on please wait. Kicked me back to my cart and made me check out again. By then it was sold out. Was heated, but right as I was about to turn off the computer I got the email confirmation 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom