Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that card declined mess on the TNF waist bag. Went back to try again it happened a second time. Moved on to the large metal box and measuring tape, both sold out. :smh:

I went for the tiff pair in an XL and it was a couple seconds after 11 and missed out. SMH. 130 swim shorts.... 

played it safe and got black water shorts in large... will trade for any other color if someone is willing

-Large box

-Small box

-Measuring tape

Checked out, confirmation emails, done. 
smokin.gif

Good drop to be a part of if you weren't a fan of cowboys, short shorts or ugly mesh backpacks. 
laugh.gif

anyone got the gucci shorts manual? 
girls got size small gucci shorts manually.

i tried getting them in a medium along with camo tnf set but shorts wasnt in order when i checked out, and it was the first item i added.

Struck out on Cowboy Jacket using restocks. I'm in Puerto Vallarta and the wifi signal sucks here. Oh well, this will be forgotten when I ride the jetski this afternoon

took a L on the cowboy jacket 

took a L on the cowboy shirt

went back and took a L on the metal box

went back and copped the small metal box. 

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

girls got size small gucci shorts manually.

i tried getting them in a medium along with camo tnf set but shorts wasnt in order when i checked out, and it was the first item i added.
yo girl got that usain bolt clicking speed, i clicked on shorts and i went on a white screen. 

Payment unable to process IS sometimes your bank. Friend called his bank and has not had a problem since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom