Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it in cart but didnt even bother to check price shipped to hawaii before trying to checkout 
laugh.gif

Shipping 113 pounds through UPS was $300+ which was the ultimate deciding factor on trying to buy the bike to flip or not...

Imagine selling this thing on ebay then getting hit with a REFUND request a week after cause the bike has issues. I'd be sick.

Shipping 113 pounds through UPS was $300+ which was the ultimate deciding factor on trying to buy the bike to flip or not...

Imagine selling this thing on ebay then getting hit with a REFUND request a week after cause the bike has issues. I'd be sick.
local sale is probably the best

Last edited:
Added to cart and tried checking out. Gave me the "Unfortunately" notification. Tried again and it went thru successful! Got email right away also. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Salty. Got through manually on mobile. Charge on card and order conf page/number.
Still no email though. Didn't have to do a captcha, wondering if that's going to **** me.

I hope you guys sold already. 15 listings sold on ebay between 1800-3000 minutes after the drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom