Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good for you man.  My wife on the other hand told me she'd murder me if we kept it, so that took some of the sting out of missing out. 
laugh.gif
Update: A friend who I have helped out a lot with multiple shoe cops in the past just told me he was able to get the Supreme bike this morning. Order confirm and shipping confirm.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  As a thank you for helping him in the past he offered me the Supreme bike at retail + Supreme shipping + $300.  I jumped at the offer and took it.  Selling my extra pair of DS Belugas to fund the purchase.

Soooooo now I actually have to deal with the wife situation I mentioned above.
laugh.gif
 Maybe I can assemble this thing in our office and convince her it looks cool. 

That is awesome ROFL!
just sell this one and cop a regular one with your profits.
Probably going to just let it sit for a bit and see what happens with the prices...

Update: A friend who I have helped out a lot with multiple shoe cops in the past just told me he was able to get the Supreme bike this morning. Order confirm and shipping confirm.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  As a thank you for helping him in the past he offered me the Supreme bike at retail + Supreme shipping + $300.  I jumped at the offer and took it.  Selling my extra pair of DS Belugas to fund the purchase.

Soooooo now I actually have to deal with the wife situation I mentioned above.
laugh.gif
 Maybe I can assemble this thing in our office and convince her it looks cool. 
That's awesome :D
Shipping email out.
smokin.gif
Still waiting!
did anyone get hit with captcha and still win?
nerd.gif
No captcha.

Still really upset I didn't get a CDG white tee this year...

I went for the Hoodie and got it, but my wife's PC froze on checkout on the tee... got charged, but nothing...

I just don't want to pay rape for it...

Still really upset I didn't get a CDG white tee this year...

I went for the Hoodie and got it, but my wife's PC froze on checkout on the tee... got charged, but nothing...

I just don't want to pay rape for it...
this.....was bummed this drop happened when i was in japan. know i coulda hit one of the stores but didnt want to waste a big part of the day to wait in line

this.....was bummed this drop happened when i was in japan. know i coulda hit one of the stores but didnt want to waste a big part of the day to wait in line
​I got the hoodie and it was already hot in Austin... wore it out all day anyway... isn't wasn't fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom