Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i want is a red PF Slender and tee

nowhere near a store this **** better drop online man 

Last edited:
Ugh I want that Super Supreme t shirt that dropped today but was busy all morning smh
mean.gif

Anyone cop?
nerd.gif
​Got a white one, haven't liked the off-white color TBH

Last edited:
Why is everyone so sad? Theres gonna be more pop ups with this ugly ****, those are just the first few.

for sure, except for the tees, everything else wont have too much resell value 
nah, all that stuff will flip. I think everything from that collection that can be worn on your body is insanely ugly apart from the camo jacket. All the accesories and bags are nice and footwear/eyewear. Is turrible too.

nah, all that stuff will flip. I think everything from that collection that can be worn on your body is insanely ugly apart from the camo jacket. All the accesories and bags are nice and footwear/eyewear. Is turrible too.
the only thing thats fire is the baseball jersey, anything else (including bogo hoodie bogo tee etc) are hot garbage. 

Nice, I'm kinda pressed I wasn't able to order one this morning lol.. want the black one
​Cool I wrote an app that monitors Supreme for restocks on certain items, I'll add the black shirt and let you know.

Size?

Not guaranteed, they already did a ton of restocks today.

​Cool I wrote an app that monitors Supreme for restocks on certain items, I'll add the black shirt and let you know.

Size?

Not guaranteed, they already did a ton of restocks today.

Wow thank you my dude.. size large :nthat:

Repped

They shoulda upholstered the seat on the Coleman minibike in that horrible monogram :smokin

Last edited:
the hoodie is 750
nerd.gif
  also heard there is a party in nyc for the supreme lv launch wonder how many randoms will show up and try to con their way inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom