Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to confirm no online release and only at the pop up shop? I want the hoodie but that price is od. Kinda glad I don't have the option to cop lol

just like Merona brand, the fakes will start popping up on those LV bogo tees :smh:

and I mean to the level that unless you or someone you trust walked into the store and copped it, you are rolling the dice

just like Merona brand, the fakes will start popping up on those LV bogo tees
mean.gif

and I mean to the level that unless you or someone you trust walked into the store and copped it, you are rolling the dice
their are always tells , the tag or the actual blanks being used. pretty sure they not using average blanks for lv.

Last edited:
oh ny going to get a launch they going to do another instore release on july 14th at lv locations.

If there was a pop up in Vegas I would drop atleast 10 racks on this collab easy.

Damn.

Last edited:
i like how people are :x ing at the prices like we didnt know this whole time they were going to be high as hell.

some guy came to my consignment store trying to get his bike off 

called other stores in the area they done even want them only doing consignment 

people expecting to get cashed out, would only give retail tbh the 11 and some change

figured its like a car once its out the box, rode, gas in it instantly loses value

just see it for display purposes

only see a true resell value if its still in the box or hasn't been ridden at all 

people who have bikes y'all sell yours yet what you doing with it 

Is there a difference between the camo and red keepall 45? Unless it's a typo in the pic a few posts above the red is 1000 more

Damn, had a long night at work. Fell asleep right after the drop. Wake up to this.

EVERYONE GOING TO THE LA POP-UP, PM ME!!IM GOING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom