Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h3]KOREA[/h3]

SEOUL

454, Apgujeong-ro Gangnam-gu

Mon-Sun: 11am – 7pm

[h3]AUSTRALIA[/h3]

BONDI BEACH

Ground Floor

95 Roscoe St, NSW 2026

Mon-Sat: 10am – 6pm

Thursday: 10am – 7pm

[h3]FRANCE[/h3]

PARIS

10 rue Boucher, 75001

Mon-Sat: 10am – 5pm

[h3]USA[/h3]

LOS ANGELES

833 East 3rd Street

Los Angeles, CA 90013

Mon-Sun: 8am – 6pm

[h3]USA[/h3]

MIAMI

Miami Design District Store, 3rd Floor

140 NE 39th Street

Miami, FL 33137

Mon-Sun: 9am – 6pm

[h3]UNITED KINGDOM[/h3]

LONDON

180 Strand, WC2R 1EA

Mon-Sat: 10am – 5pm

Sunday: 11am – 5pm

[h3]CHINA[/h3]

BEIJING

北京 798

Mon-Sun: 12am – 6pm

[h3]JAPAN[/h3]

TOKYO

5-3-18 Minami Aoyama

Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062

Mon-Sun: 11am – 8pm

July 6th: 11am - 1pm

Damn. So no SF pop up anymore?

LV came through and took an awkward picture of every individual, holding up their ticket and their id.

Security is really chill.

Hung out, went to grab food and beers.
Talked with everyone in line.
Probably caught a contact high
Some point that kid Benjamin Kickz walked through. He was probably in the first group to go in.

Exchanged numbers with people. So we could dip and come back. Tried to sleep. Finally slept an hour.

Like 6:00am The kid in front of me, his mom is knocking on my window. They moved the line. I lost my chair somehow.

Their is a fresh batch of security, and they aren't messing around.

Line crawls.
Was pretty chill weather.
Shout out to some kid Jack, his mom let me chill in her car with the A/C and charge my phone.

Finally the line is moving and we can see we are not that far.

Find out I got a ticket for no front license plate. $25

Get within 50 people of the door. Shout out to LV. They were bringing waters. Then their management came through and answered all the questions they could about stock and what sold out.

They took your personal info, if you weren't in the customer base system.
Verified your ticket. Locked you in to your spot for good.

Got into the store. You have to check your bags and your phone. Dimes galore
Get in another line and they have a lady explaining to you the steps to get items. What's sold out. What's low in stock. What to do if your card is declined.

So when you finally get near the sales floor, they assign you a personal sales associate. I did not get paired with who I wanted.

Get in and was told, box logos are done. So I get my other items, stock was low on the crewneck. They had a few camp caps. Couple bags. Most of the Camo bags. That Camo is a whole other level in person. Only had the tortoise shell glasses. So I over hear another associate tell the shopper, they might have a box logo left. So once I get conformation that everything I wanted except the box logo is available, I ask the guy one last time to check in the back. He disappears and comes back with this super friendly chick. She tells me I am getting the last one. A Medium if I want it. But I have to stay quiet about it until I leave the store. I obliged.
Checked out my 5 items, claimed my 5 items at the next table and I was out of there.

BTW I seen a guy really bought the $68k trunk. Lots of conflicting reports on the trunks and their availability.
that's nuts... you still got a bogo even though you were one of the last tickets not bad. 

Btw what city are you in? and are they restocking every night? someone on twitter said once they're sold out it's gone from that location 

gotcha.. they have to be doing restocks which hopefully means  they're doing all that documenting so you can't lineup different days and buy the same goods over and over.

appreciate the response 

Might have to hit up Houston from dallas to buy some stuff since I don't think dallas is getting any [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Might have to hit up Houston from dallas to buy some stuff since I don't think dallas is getting any [emoji]128542[/emoji]
I'm in the same boat but with Miami. It's a 4hr 6 min drive to the pop up shop from my house which I'm willing to do,  but I wanna know about restocks since I don't  have a chance to go down till the 4th

I'm in the same boat but with Miami. It's a 4hr 6 min drive to the pop up shop from my house which I'm willing to do,  but I wanna know about restocks since I don't  have a chance to go down till the 4th
Same, willing to fly to La or Miami right now lol but don't know about stock

Half of what I wanted to spend.

They limit you though

10 items

And you can only get a select number of certain types.

3 ready to wear
2 shoes. Shoes are bricks
I don't remember the rest. I had to choose between the EPI Danube and the Camo keepall. I went Danube and am now regretting it.
that camo keepall would be at the top of my list. subtle yet enough flash.

@Pissdrunxdunks  
nthat.gif
 great post. 

Really felt like it was me in your shoes copping
laugh.gif

That bogo grab CLUTCH 

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom