Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i paid what the hoodies are going for i’d throw it straight on too :lol:

damn, I couldn’t do it. but if he’s got it like that, good for him

so whats the process for the rest of the days? if i want to go to the miami pop up, will there still be a line today and Sunday?

so whats the process for the rest of the days? if i want to go to the miami pop up, will there still be a line today and Sunday?
off reddit for LA:

[–]AirPierre  [score hidden]  3 hours ago  

In the LA line rn it's about a block and a half deep.

[–]Kanyetoduh  [score hidden]  an hour ago  

Did they restock ? 

[–]Mr_ForTheNguyen  [score hidden]  an hour ago  

All the security said no restock

http://

[–]Derrikxnghiem  [score hidden]  an hour ago  

camo stuff, shoes, and non supreme stuff left over

If the store is open for 3weeks they will do restocks why not there not like other retailers.. They realize the hype An will make that money an we'll so will resellers lol

My guy couldn't get me a BOGO today but he said he will hold me down for when they restock in stores. I hope.

any word on the lines at Target right now for the Mossimo x Merona collab? :nerd:

target-long-line-black-friday.jpg

LV came through and took an awkward picture of every individual, holding up their ticket and their id.

Security is really chill.

Hung out, went to grab food and beers.
Talked with everyone in line.
Probably caught a contact high
Some point that kid Benjamin Kickz walked through. He was probably in the first group to go in.

Exchanged numbers with people. So we could dip and come back. Tried to sleep. Finally slept an hour.

Like 6:00am The kid in front of me, his mom is knocking on my window. They moved the line. I lost my chair somehow.

Their is a fresh batch of security, and they aren't messing around.

Line crawls.
Was pretty chill weather.
Shout out to some kid Jack, his mom let me chill in her car with the A/C and charge my phone.

Finally the line is moving and we can see we are not that far.

Find out I got a ticket for no front license plate. $25

Get within 50 people of the door. Shout out to LV. They were bringing waters. Then their management came through and answered all the questions they could about stock and what sold out.

They took your personal info, if you weren't in the customer base system.
Verified your ticket. Locked you in to your spot for good.

Got into the store. You have to check your bags and your phone. Dimes galore
Get in another line and they have a lady explaining to you the steps to get items. What's sold out. What's low in stock. What to do if your card is declined.

So when you finally get near the sales floor, they assign you a personal sales associate. I did not get paired with who I wanted.

Get in and was told, box logos are done. So I get my other items, stock was low on the crewneck. They had a few camp caps. Couple bags. Most of the Camo bags. That Camo is a whole other level in person. Only had the tortoise shell glasses. So I over hear another associate tell the shopper, they might have a box logo left. So once I get conformation that everything I wanted except the box logo is available, I ask the guy one last time to check in the back. He disappears and comes back with this super friendly chick. She tells me I am getting the last one. A Medium if I want it. But I have to stay quiet about it until I leave the store. I obliged.
Checked out my 5 items, claimed my 5 items at the next table and I was out of there.

Best post I've read on NT all year. Reading that I can almost picture myself being on that very line. Repped.

any word on the lines at Target right now for the Mossimo x Merona collab? :nerd:

target-long-line-black-friday.jpg

this was the line at the Kapolei, Hawaii location...

security was cool, mostly local people so it was nothing but aloha vibes throughout the night.

super nice aunty handed out Spam musubi's for everyone in line, and one guy parked his lifted truck near the front so we could listen to 98.5 island reggae music (he has subs and an amp so the sound system was cherry).

anyway, rumor was they only had 10 purses...
View media item 2481193

I was 50th in line so I knew I stood no chance.

Anyway, after the first set of people came out, this lady with a dog walked up to the first person in line and bought the purse resale on the spot! Not sure how much it resold for, but she had tons of cash on her so guarantee it was big bucks!
View media item 2481196

I ended up with some work shirts, couple chino's and a passport holder :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom