Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Houston folks , how early do you guys plan on getting there Thursday ? How does the galleria handle releases like this (hype items , Yeezys , etc )

Im sitting outside now.
Damn, Im heading there from Dallas next Wednesday and I thought that was early 
mean.gif

Lol damn ! Wednesday ??

I may just go Thursday afternoon , hopefully can get a good ticket #

I am not going to comment on this t-shirt as I don't know yet, but the surge in "samples" and "ds box logos from 1999 with tags" have been rising and rising.

I've been calling out  these bigger instagram accounts that are releasing images of shirts i've never even seen before, and claiming they are samples. After some research and contacting some people these are confirmed fake which further proves my theory on someone manufacturing these tees which means no one is safe when it comes to buying these box logos that are from <2005.

Blank tees with supreme tags have been around for a while and more and more of them are popping up in the market. As the brand grows we should see less and less of these 2000's DS with Tags box logos but for some reason we are seeing more and more...

I'm hoping they'll have a decent stock , I actually want to keep what I buy .

Already have Friday off from work , don't really feel like taking Thursday off too smh

Anybody have the direct line to LV galleria ? Every # I call is to LV services , even the 713 # I have

its annoying that the "new" page is still live, my bookmark for Sup goes there and they didnt kill that page

not all the items are out of stock either lol but you can't cart

Doubt the houston galleria will deal with a line. Most likely a raffle but if its a line yall can have that its too humid to be huddled around
​Thought about driving down from Austin Thursday night, but if there are people already in line...

Doubt the houston galleria will deal with a line. Most likely a raffle but if its a line yall can have that its too humid to be huddled around
Theyve done lines plenty of times, from recent memory they had lines for that Pablo garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom