Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ These millenials man. Mess up generation. Once they make up the majority this country is going into the crap hole.

Literally said by every generation about the generation after them.

There are plenty of hard working millennials. We will be fine :lol:

But anyway, I guess my schedule in NYC this week just opened up :lol:. Camping a full few days ahead is absolutely ridiculous

Last edited:
if LV cancel they are just some ***** **********. 

I don't know of any lines that went bad at all.

Only LA was bad because of LV and its poorly qualified and outnumbered staff. 

how did they not expect/weren’t prepared for this? you do a collab with one of the most hyped streetwear companies and you think it’s gonna be a cake walk?

*instert “Oh no baby, what is you doin?” gif*

how did they not expect/weren’t prepared for this? you do a collab with one of the most hyped streetwear companies and you think it’s gonna be a cake walk?

*instert “Oh no baby, what is you doin?” gif*
the worst is when they only communicate through "social medias" and beside giving addresses of the pop ups late to everyone, they do not communicate at all. 

5 days from the supposed release and they still dont communicate. SMH.

I called an LV rep three weeks ago at their 5th ave NYC location to ask how they planned to release and when.  She told me (even though she wasn't supposed to at the time) it would be July 14th and it would be first come first served with people coming in store.  I told her that was going to be insanity and she paused and said she was sure they would be more than prepared for anyone wanting to buy.

At this point I think much of LV is full of staffers like this, who all are used to a rather empty store with a few people who happen to have thousands to spend and don't see their entire stock flying off the shelves.  This release is a whole new level for them.  Makes me think if it DOES go online it'll be bot city because they seem to have no idea how these sorts of drops go.

Curious what happens now.  

the worst is when they only communicate through "social medias" and beside giving addresses of the pop ups late to everyone, they do not communicate at all. 
5 days from the supposed release and they still dont communicate. SMH.

Lack of communication is akin to a surprise drop. Keeping everyone in the dark about it was maybe their way of avoiding this mass hysteria.

After the pop up run through I think they're re-evaluating how to do it. With 2 places already cancelling, I can't see why they wouldn't just scrap the release all together.

Supreme x LV at 5th ave and SOHO officially done.

pretty sure its confirmed also not just trolling/

pocs

need to see one of these MLB players tonight in the derby rock these LV x Supreme baseball gloves 

Supreme x LV at 5th ave and SOHO officially done.

pretty sure its confirmed also not just trolling/

pocs
tenor.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif