Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is South coast plaza really cancelled called them the girl in the phone said she doesn't have any information about the release or how it'll be handle and to stay connected with the social media BS, so I said just come and line up FCFS??? And she's like sure I think so....
People who were at the popup when it got canceled, said LV Corporate told them they are canceling in-store California releases.

Hawaii cancellation is next... Ala Moana has put far too much $$ in improvements to allow mayhem on a Friday

I really hope not. I might have kids of friends that might go for me.

I hope not either but seems to be trending that way :wow:

Hopefully security won't look at the mistakes that were made in the past and just expect them to occur again (heard Shoe Palace had a cutting incident that got crazy heated)

Last edited:
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

suprised they havent shut it down

My question is, did these people just start lining up on their own,or were they told to line up by LV? It they are just lining up on their own, not in accordance with LV procedures, how can it be a legitimate line that LV will recognize and honor?

My question is, did these people just start lining up on their own,or were they told to line up by LV? It they are just lining up on their own, not in accordance with LV procedures, how can it be a legitimate line that LV will recognize and honor?
Honestly Lv associates arent saying a word so they probably just lining up next to the closest entrantce

Over at soho since last night They're giving us the "option" to leave , which makes no sense. Said if you want to waste your time out here for days that's on you but we're getting no product. There's also been rumblings that the 5th ave store isn't getting stock and it's being pushed over here. So everyone is being shady now at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom