Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised

I was gonna use one to tye dye it.

haha, yeah I wont really be surprised if people are. Someone out there probably thinks they can make some good looking fakes with it, but the prices people put them up for seem stupid.

aarons_world is getting ridiculous with his shirts. straight :emoji_wastebasket:

image.png

Here's some sizing help for those that are interested in the LV stuff.

Box Logo Tee: size M is about the same as my size M Sade Tee. Extends about 1/4 inch on both sides, including armpits, making it a slightly boxier fit. Neck opening is ever so slightly lower, which is less constricting for me.

Arc Logo Crewneck: size M is the exact same size as my size M S-Logo crew from last F/W '16 season. Sleeves extend further by about 1 1/2 inch. Neck opening also ever so slightly lower than the S-Logo.

Mind you that these pieces are way thinner than supreme's usual clothing, so the fit might be looser and less constricting.

If I wear a large in most supreme box logos what's my sizing for the LV box logo? TIA

Can't compare to other box logo tees, but I posted a size comparison with the Sade tee.

BTW: Looks like Kmart might be getting sued by Supreme. Forcing them to cut all the tags.

Just bought 5 for $16 each shipped. Going to sit on them.

sit on em for what? isn't it basically a blank Hanes shirt with a supreme tag no one can see? :lol:

damn, was gonna check yesterday what prices were but I had read something in the comments somewhere that they weren't reselling.

people are so dumb :lol:

damn, was gonna check yesterday what prices were but I had read something in the comments somewhere that they weren't reselling.

people are so dumb :lol:

Weird colors like Yellow / Mustard going for well over $100.

Any yes people are dumb :smile:

I'm keeping two to just bum around in. Ordered a lot a few days ago. Hooking a big name in the whole Supreme world up with 2, sold 9 others to a friend for what I paid. Then the other two I'll just wear.

These other 5 are just going to sit.

He's a reseller.

Kinda, just double up on releases. Helps pay for all the stuff I buy for myself. Don't really make anything on reselling, except for Yeeyzs TBH...

It'll be funny if these get up in value, especially if Supreme sues Kmart/Sears, and people start making fakes of these blanks...

First this garbage *** LV collab release

Now K-Mart gets a collab and there's none near me.

Ive just about had it

The Hanes supreme boxers are wayyyy better quality than the reg Hanes boxers..I have both the blk and white preme/Hanes tees but I'd imagine they are better quality than the regular tees

BTW: Looks like Kmart might be getting sued by Supreme. Forcing them to cut all the tags.

Just bought 5 for $16 each shipped. Going to sit on them.

Doubt Supreme can sue K-Mart / Sears... They'd sue AA if anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom