Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just gotta cross kmart off the list and hit up target for the meronas :nthat:
tenor.gif

If I wear a large in most supreme box logos what's my sizing for the LV box logo? TIA
LV Bogo is sizing a bit larger on the bottom, it's clearly not a "fitted" sizing. If you want a fitted go for a Medium. If you want a wider wear, Large will still be fine but a little bit floating. I'm also a Large in bogos, and just tried the L LV and i'm not upset just know it's a bit wider at the bottom

Nah I'm being serious I've worn the reg boxers forever and when I bought the preme boxers I was surprised to how comfortable they were

That hanes supreme stuff is the EXACT same quality as regular hanes. No way you can tell me any different.

Supreme hanes boxers feel much thicker to me than regular hanes. I can't even wear them when its hor out cuz my balls would get mad sweaty

^ u half sized down on thrashers right

No. I don't. Always get a 10.5, as long do with most shoes.

Supreme Hanes boxers are by far the WORST quality boxers I have worn, since I started buying my own underwear. They stretch out and get baggy too easily.

Picked up 15 turquoise/teal blank longsleeves this past week.

Does anybody know what teal longsleeves they actually released? For some reason I don't remember them having that color. But they definitively must have...

Sorry for my ignorance but the store is still open even though it's not the new season? I just need some Hanes tees and briefs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom