Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from our LV VIP appointment.

Here's my wife in the camo Parka, it's a legit jacket! Real coyote...

Bunch of denim jackets. Leather goods cooked...

Attachments

• IMG_20170805_205711_01.jpg
    IMG_20170805_205711_01.jpg
    816.1 KB · Views: 54
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    853.4 KB · Views: 54
Nice I was able to get an appointment today too

No keepalls , scarfs , varsity , pillow available but everything else pretty much restocked

No keepalls , scarfs , varsity , pillow available but everything else pretty much restocked

Which location?

We were in Houston. No hoodies, bogos, sweaters or leather goods :frown:

Not when we were there. Early appointment.

I had appointment on Thursday early afternoon. They had nothing there. Same as what you were saying. But went to shake shack afterwards and guys had the hoodie and probably other good items. They had about 10 bags between the 3 of them. They are definitely backdooring the good items.

I had appointment on Thursday early afternoon. They had nothing there. Same as what you were saying. But went to shake shack afterwards and guys had the hoodie and probably other good items. They had about 10 bags between the 3 of them. They are definitely backdooring the good items.

How do you get an appointment? Walk in and ask or VIP only???

Does 3L = XL in LV? Their sizing has me all confused

It depends on the item. In bogo hoodie and jersey a supreme XL = LV 4L. Meanwhile on the bogo tee it's only a size down, so a Supreme L = LV XL. They made it tough to figure out sizing on this release.

It depends on the item. In bogo hoodie and jersey a supreme XL = LV 4L. Meanwhile on the bogo tee it's only a size down, so a Supreme L = LV XL. They made it tough to figure out sizing on this release.
gotcha - thank you. So if I'm a Supreme L, I should be targeting LV XL and 3L? Or are XL and 3L two completely different sizes. I'm confused as to what the 3, 4, 5, 6L means when I see it

6L=XXXL
5L=XXL
4L=XL
3L=L/XL

That's what I was told from LV cust service. Sounds correct from other people's posts. I'm 5'11" 195lb. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve. Size 46 suit. All polo shirts are XL unless custom slim fit. Cust service said 4L for fitted, 5L for regular fit.
Hope that made sense.

Edit: AandO is correct. Kinda depends on which item.

6L=XXXL
5L=XXL
4L=XL
3L=L/XL

That's what I was told from LV cust service. Sounds correct from other people's posts. I'm 5'11" 195lb. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve. Size 46 suit. All polo shirts are XL unless custom slim fit. Cust service said 4L for fitted, 5L for regular fit.
Hope that made sense.
Nice, very very helpful, thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom