Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man didnt even see the s logo hood and pants are dropping too... Smh wish those were later in the szn way too much in the 1st drop for sure. They must have collabs setup for every week if they dropping all this already!

Man didnt even see the s logo hood and pants are dropping too... Smh wish those were later in the szn way too much in the 1st drop for sure. They must have collabs setup for every week if they dropping all this already!
drop came out of nowhere

shovel is 38 they taxing on it joint is 7 bucks on amazon but i'm still copping.

Think I might also pickup that snakeskin belt

Snakeskin belt
Nas
Car Crash

For me for the first drop

Then iM out till the Bat tee, World is yours hoodie and, the boho hoodies drop and colabs

Anyone know what the graphic is on the back of this tee ? IMG_9694.PNG

Can someone write up a good description of "Ghost order"
I will post it on the front page.
Here's my quick attempt:

A ghost order occurs when a user is able to checkout an order on Supreme’s website and receives an order confirmation page but never receives a confirmation email, posted charge, or shipment. Users first noticed ghost orders during the spring/summer 2016 season, and it’s suspected that they were used to combat bots and users that were submitting info and checking out in a very short period of time—e.g., under two seconds. However, customers who use manual checkout methods have also experienced ghost orders. It is unclear what causes a ghost order, though it continues to be suspected that this is one method, in addition to IP and address bans, that Supreme uses to thwart bots and other automated processes. Note that it is possible to place a successful order without receiving an order confirmation page or confirmation email. The best measure of whether an order is successful is whether a charge (not a pending charge) for the full order amount posts to a user’s credit card account.

Can someone write up a good description of "Ghost order"
I will post it on the front page.

Ghost Order?
Successfully adding the item(s) to cart
Complete the check-out / billing information process
Order confirmation page with order number provided
Does not receive email and/or charges (or charges get dropped)

U just made me check the droplist about the tracksuit..jackets have a little room..TTS the way to go

Yeah that's the problem, never know what my TTS is in Supreme jackets...but with you saying a little room I'll still with small for the jacket.

Too much heat dropping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom