Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2b794c580becdacffbd17fbb17450a34.gif

Cats gonna be taking selfies by the bridge w/ 10 tee's a piece flexing

Found me a $210 preorder for an s logo hoodie. Might have to do it with so much other stuff to focus on

DSM had an email list too? :frown::

I'm *** /ed out b. Looked at preorder prices on eBay. Mofos want 3 hunna.

I'm just a Nas fan that wanted a t shirt I'm in over my head with this supreme ****. Barring any fuego collabs; it's a baby pocket knife and maybe a 3m skully and ya boy's out.

Just so we are all on the same page,

SOG Makes the biggest POS tools/knives I've ever dealt with. The shovel is priced at $38 which Is still 3x more than the same non preme shovel for $7. I like to collect supreme tools but this is one I will not waste my time on.

SOG Makes the biggest POS tools/knives I've ever dealt with. The shovel is priced at $38 which Is still 3x more than the same non preme shovel for $7. I like to collect supreme tools but this is one I will not waste my time on.
More than 5x more*
That supreme tax ain't no joke

Day 2 is going to be a mad house smh I usually cook but with this sign up thing everybody who missed out is coming back

Very strict with the id matching the credit card as well.

Also don't be late, 930 came at 955 and they didn't let him get in

So much dropping week one. Gonna have to be selective and not go overboard. Gonna try and swing by the store this weekend though I'm sure it'll be madness.

Think I have my final list together.
Black or green Snake Script Baseball Jersey
DNA Tee
Nas Tee
Camo boxers
Orange, pink or camo Tonal S Logo
Ceramic Tray
*Zippo

not sure anyone will be using it for it's intended use so the fact that it's poor quality doesn't mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom