Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a couple pieces, but not too familiar with Supreme.
Can someone tell me what a fair price I should expect to pay for the World is Yours jeans would be?
I've seen them for $350 but don't even know what retail normally is.
k3NLaOKt.jpg

Also, if they release today in store does that mean online is the 24th?
Lastly, would I have a realistic shot at copping manually next week?
Any help would be much appreciated.

not sure anyone will be using it for it's intended use so the fact that it's poor quality doesn't mean much.

True, but at the same time I'd like to atleast have something that is safe to use. Everything I've used/owned from SOG breaks like how all reviews state.

I don't think people should be stressing on the nas tee, I've only ever failed on one hyped tee with just autofill (gucci) and it's only because it wasn't dropping with anything else. Usually with photo tees the stock is pretty massive by supreme standards.

That said, this is one of the few tees id be willing to pay resale for out of the gate.

I don't think people should be stressing on the nas tee, I've only ever failed on one hyped tee with just autofill (gucci) and it's only because it wasn't dropping with anything else. Usually with photo tees the stock is pretty massive by supreme standards.

That said, this is one of the few tees id be willing to pay resale for out of the gate.
and that is exactly why you should be stressing .

This. Plus, people are going to attempt to purchase multiple items in one order making it easier for people just going for the tee.

Will be flying into LA tomorrow, will be my first time going to the supreme store there. Can anyone tell me how it is the day after the release? Are there usually any leftovers. Dont mind if some of the tee's sell out since I can try online but for jackets, hats, etc.

Will be flying into LA tomorrow, will be my first time going to the supreme store there. Can anyone tell me how it is the day after the release? Are there usually any leftovers. Dont mind if some of the tee's sell out since I can try online but for jackets, hats, etc.
There will be a line for a few days str8, till about Monday

good luck! it'll be at least a 1-3 hour wait if you're not there early..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom