Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed by at noon, they are still doing ticket only entry. About 100 deep or so. Security said open to public around 2 when the ticketed people are done.

Going to try again later on, will update after.

Thanks yea I'll try my luck tomorrow when ticket entry is over hopefully I can clean up I'll be there around 9-930

Passed by at noon, they are still doing ticket only entry. About 100 deep or so. Security said open to public around 2 when the ticketed people are done.

Going to try again later on, will update after.
Wow I hope those peeps with tickets haven't been waiting since Thursday night

Are the backpacks/waistpacks really glossy in person like the preview have suggested? Havnt seen any fits pics of them on

Are the backpacks/waistpacks really glossy in person like the preview have suggested? Havnt seen any fits pics of them on

Yes.

I just got home from SupLA and god damn. Came up on a few tee's that I wanted. Didn't realize their hoodies were as wide as they are so I might sell it. Kinda regret it getting the shovel. :lol:

Here's to copping a Nas tee Thursday.

nah, it'll drop later
One up :smokin
I missed a few season so I forgot the way Supreme release the L/S pocket tee. I remember they came out during week one but guess they are giving the tees more of a winter drop feel now.

Going to have to take a trip to NYC to purchase multiple pocket tees. That $10 online for each tee is not worth it.

Yes.

I just got home from SupLA and god damn. Came up on a few tee's that I wanted. Didn't realize their hoodies were as wide as they are so I might sell it. Kinda regret it getting the shovel. :lol:

Here's to copping a Nas tee Thursday.

Line still bananas?

Digi camo camps still available?
S logo camo six panel?

Supreme LA actually had two registers going (sort of). The main register, then a table on the side for cash transactions. Since the card reader/phone kept going down. It only took them how long....

IMG_0743.JPG

I went black, I originally wanted white but that went first in store Thursday, but after wearing it black is the best choice, pink looked dope also.

IMG_0738.JPG

should've grabbed the pants while I was at it
Are you me bro? I want the black and green baseball jerseys to go with my 98's too you got good swag fam

Reactions: JPS
Respect. And breh I already know snakeskin for black jersey. Need pink jersey for them too. For green I'm going full hypebeast and rocking either gold suptempo or zebras. Gucci socks either way

Respect

Respect. And breh I already know snakeskin for black jersey. Need pink jersey for them too. For green I'm going full hypebeast and rocking either gold suptempo or zebras. Gucci socks either way

Respect
Yea I just want those jerseys with the matching beanies ... some black distressed denims and I'm out

Btw anyone know any good supreme IG's that either got good resell items or just drop knowledge like the supreme_copies, and supreme museum? Like ish like that

Last edited:
Btw anyone know any good supreme IG's that eutherbgot good resell items or just drop knowledge like the supreme_copies, and supreme museum? Like ish like that
washed_up
rayray3thousand

And if course the founder and fashion papi himself, kicksiscrack

Holy guacamole.

If y'all see the pink baseball jersey holler if your hear me - Scott Steiner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom