Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

I picked up a couple tees at the la store over the weekend and noticed that the tees run big this season. So SIZE DOWN. Medium fits the exact same as my other supreme large from past seasons. This guy in the video says the same thing.

Last edited:
seems like he's into craft beers and stuff. interesting conclusion though, do you have an CADC/

Naw man i don't have a CADC it was just a tongue in cheek joke man I don't really think guy is an alcoholic...honestly I do t know many sneaker heads that are lol... we always saving up for the next cop

YOOOO! Those S Logo shorts came out dope!! I definitely will do that if I can get my hands on a pair.

I picked up a couple tees at the la store over the weekend and noticed that the tees run big this season. So SIZE DOWN. Medium fits the exact same as my other supreme large from past seasons. This guy in the video says the same thing.

Funny you post hear. Was just watching some of your videos a few hours ago.

Does supreme allow you to order the same item in different colors if it's in different orders?

debatable and I see most said no. Last season when the Sade tee dropped, I used restock app and was able to grab two tees in diff colors

Plan to use restock for this week, might go Nas tee in one lone order and circle back for another along with accessories >D

Xl fits on me real nice I'm glad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom