Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im 5'7 166 lb and I wear a M... it fits me pretty snug. u might want a large
Im the same height and weight, and wear a L, guess its my broad shoulders. Im curious what size in Ts did u go for in yesterdays drop? I copped a couple mediums and a couple Large

I assume the back packs were not a hit? I totally forgot about the drop and saw that the black back pack was in stock. I don't even think they look that bad and even with that gloss like material.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
At the thrift shop right now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
any body else get an email form this place called mall kiosk?

any tees y’all want, i got the plug :lol:

FE883634-F052-4BAE-8923-A5B3E175773F.png

Is this a legit collab? It just Nike basketball shorts that are called supreme? Anyone???

I like my hoodies a little bit more fitted. I'm 5'9 muscular build and I wear a medium. Struggle to put on and off though Bc the material is thick and stiff haha. But once it's on the fit has a very tailored look on me.

I like my hoodies a little bit more fitted. I'm 5'9 muscular build and I wear a medium. Struggle to put on and off though Bc the material is thick and stiff haha. But once it's on the fit has a very tailored look on me.

Music to my ears

NOTE: You might not receive your WEEK ONE order(s) until WEEK THREE OR FOUR. In the past seasons, people received their week two orders before their week one's.. :D

NOTE: You might not receive your WEEK ONE order(s) until WEEK THREE OR FOUR. In the past seasons, people received their week two orders before their week one's.. :D

I remember I didn't get my CNN shirt till Week 5, they misplaced it and had to search the warehouse for it. I was HEATED :lol:

Did supreme pretty much shut down their customer service number? How are you all getting in contact with them?

Email was easiest for me. Put a dumb order in last night and emailed them right away. got an email back this morning at 10:45 saying cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom