Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd:

Attachments

• IMG_4240.PNG
    IMG_4240.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
That jacket going on as soon as I get it in, only thing better is the leather might even pay resell on it if I miss

Thought the only Nike X Supreme shorts were for foamposites, maybe the bruins, and Jordan Brand sweat pants

Placed 3 orders yesterday. Placed them at 11:00, 11:04, and 11:10. Just got shipping email for my last order. Nothing on the first 2. Smh

back when the Arabic hoodie dropped for the first time in the s/s season, mad people were looking at me like i was weird.

got real annoying when people kept asking me when it meant lol

Looks like the Supreme warehouse is backed up with all of the orders. That is why it is taking a long time to get some confirmations/shipping notices out.

That's always the case the 1st drop of a new season. The fact that people still don't understand this is mind boggling.

Did supreme pretty much shut down their customer service number? How are you all getting in contact with them?

Took me exactly 50 minutes of calling to finally get through and cancel an order yesterday early afternoon.

Last edited:
Email was easiest for me. Put a dumb order in last night and emailed them right away. got an email back this morning at 10:45 saying cancelled

Is their a direct email or did you use the form you can send questions with? I used the form earlier so I guess we will see.

That's always the case the 1st drop of a new season. The fact that people still don't understand this is mind boggling.

Took me exactly 50 minutes of calling to finally get through and cancel an order yesterday early afternoon.

Who do they think they are? Neek?

Unless you're flipping your stuff there should be no reason anyone is in a hurry to receive their order, especially with the amount of clothes most of us already own lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom