Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still available in xl on UK site

IMG_1355.PNG

Anyone still not receive an order confirmation? I tried on the supreme app at 8AM PST and when I hit process payment, a page of code popped up then the app froze. I checked my bank account after and the charge was pending. Later today the charge went through and the money was taken out. Never got to a confirmation page or receive an email so I'm wondering what this means for my order.

I placed 3 orders right after 11:00 AM eastern time and did not receive order confirmations for any. My charges also were taken out this morning and I happened to check myUPS this morning and I see one order shipped yesterday and should arrive Wednesday. I hope we're good lol

week 1 order came in. yellow pocket tee almost looks lime green in certain light :lol:
medium crash tee does seem to fit similar to my large tees from other seasons.

Got the dollar sticker too :smokin I like that sticker

Anyone still not receive an order confirmation? I tried on the supreme app at 8AM PST and when I hit process payment, a page of code popped up then the app froze. I checked my bank account after and the charge was pending. Later today the charge went through and the money was taken out. Never got to a confirmation page or receive an email so I'm wondering what this means for my order.

I never received order confirmations for my two orders, but I did see the confirmation page and was charged immediately. I got shipping for my Nas Tee that Thursday and just received my other shipping email today.

You still might receive your order though because my brother never saw a confirmation page nor an email for his Nas Tee, but it shipped.

week 1 order came in. yellow pocket tee almost looks lime green in certain light :lol:
medium crash tee does seem to fit similar to my large tees from other seasons.

Got the dollar sticker too :smokin I like that sticker

Does the medium fit just like a large or slightly smaller? I'm typically a L in Supreme Tees but decided to size down to an M after all of the suggestions. Hoping it was the right choice

Nas Tee defintely fits big and long. F it, gonna just rock it under a flannel

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but how's the line looking in NY? Any Bloom tee's in stock still? Only item that I wanted and missed. If anyone has some info on one, lmk. Very, very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom