Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know Whats a good price to pay for this shirt if it was VNDS only worn once?

Attachments

• nori.jpg
    nori.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 6
I've gotten tracking on 3 of 8 orders so far. They must be swamped for real if its taking this long.

Dang... Theyre swamped for real then. If your card was charged you should be straight tho. Supreme has never put money back in that theyve taken out. lol.

Not true.
People got cancels on sequin jackets, patchwork pants, my TNF leaves got damaged at the warehouse. They offered a refund or a Medium.

I'm not worried. Like I said I've had 1st day orders take until the following Wednesday to ship.
I also think I used a bootleg email address for one of them.

LOL that was quick af

- side note, kept missing S logo hoodie restocks, what are ppl asking for orange?

Anyone still not receive an order confirmation? I tried on the supreme app at 8AM PST and when I hit process payment, a page of code popped up then the app froze. I checked my bank account after and the charge was pending. Later today the charge went through and the money was taken out. Never got to a confirmation page or receive an email so I'm wondering what this means for my order.

Anyone still not receive an order confirmation? I tried on the supreme app at 8AM PST and when I hit process payment, a page of code popped up then the app froze. I checked my bank account after and the charge was pending. Later today the charge went through and the money was taken out. Never got to a confirmation page or receive an email so I'm wondering what this means for my order.

I think you're 50/50. Are you 100% sure you put the correct email address?

Ur card being charged is a sign that it went thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom