Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the sizing like for their hoodies? specifically the tonal S ones.

i found a few comments saying that their hoodies have been running smaller in the last year or so, but from looking at the measurements on their site, it seems like they run large compared to other brands like reigning champ.

run small sz up

UnDSed these this week. They must have been good luck, was able to get myself a Nas tee and a shovel manually in my first order :nthat:

IMG_8953.jpg

I'm just happy I got the pieces i wanted.

Centerpiece Hoodie
Crash
Kiss
Gonz heads tee

Problem is, still no shipping email. It's a good thing this season is fire, can't wait for the weekly drops.

A bunch of hoodies and jackets still dropping. 6 panel hats too, can't complain.

My address or something must be blocked by supreme. After having all 8 of my orders cancelled, i now cannot purchase anything even though every card i use has more than enough funds. Called the banks and it's nothing on their end. Never used a bot and even restocks didn't work for me on week 1. Really bummed. Have no idea what's going on and the lady who answers at the warehouse is absolutely no help at all.

Are we gonna get anymore tees this season? All of the tees in the preview dropped week 1.

My address or something must be blocked by supreme. After having all 8 of my orders cancelled, i now cannot purchase anything even though every card i use has more than enough funds. Called the banks and it's nothing on their end. Never used a bot and even restocks didn't work for me on week 1. Really bummed. Have no idea what's going on and the lady who answers at the warehouse is absolutely no help at all.

Smh.

Damn that's crazy dude. Hope you can figure out a way around that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom