Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got shipping confirmation for all my orders. Praying I get the plastic box logo stickers and toothbrush. Got pretty much everything I wanted from week 1 except Nas Tee and a few accessories.

not excited for my order to come.. i put in cart a grey venus tee but when i checked out it says I bought an orange one....
prob just gonna wear it to the gym

I'm in Cali not sure if it makes a difference to anyone or not but in my cases I've only ever had an order ship on a Thursday/Friday twice. I usually always get the Monday morning shipping. Hope I get a toothbrush still :frown:

Restocks has sucked for me. Not gotten a single notification when things go back in stock. I missed Crash Tee and DNA tee restock a few times already :smh:

You can sign up for the line and then cancel on wednesday without being banned from future releases right?

You can sign up for the line and then cancel on wednesday without being banned from future releases right?
No clue. Although in the text it says If you flake you could get reprimanded from future drops so I don't know if I would play that game. The way it's looking this season though every week there should be something decent, so even if you're not feeling anything I'd still go and cop something to make a little change on. Beats getting banned on future drops

No clue. Although in the text it says If you flake you could get reprimanded from future drops so I don't know if I would play that game. The way it's looking this season though every week there should be something decent, so even if you're not feeling anything I'd still go and cop something to make a little change on. Beats getting banned on future drops

That line aint worth standing on imo with the way it was moving last week lol.

At least to me.

In the end im probably better off copping from the site. That was the only way I got I wanted from Week 1 anyway

That line aint worth standing on imo with the way it was moving last week lol.

At least to me.

In the end im probably better off copping from the site. That was the only way I got I wanted from Week 1 anyway
Online doesn't work to well, unless it's a big drop I can't really get anything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom