Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
once im out of the office, chances are im in work out clothes
truth be told, i dont even like putting jeans on anymore

SAME. Always wearing shorts. Fleece joints from Polo, Champion, NBA etc etc. hate wearing jeans now. Haven't worn a pair of jeans longer then 3 hours in years.

Stone Island > supreme

yeah i said it.

No XXL love from supreme so yeah.

I mean quality of pieces is nicer but their designs are much more simple/essential. Their price tag is too high for me to constantly cop pieces. I buy 2-3 a year. Anytime I buy something I end up thinking about all the Preme I could have copped instead lol. Great quality pieces though. Looking forward to hitting that Stone Island flagship shop in LA next time I'm in town.

IMG_5053.JPG

Yeah but i'm older (35+), wear a shirt and tie to work everyday and graphic tees ain't my thing. I've always dug supreme accesories and hats, but as i''m older and less of a brand beast, simple color blocks are better for me.

and price point isn't too far different than supreme. Aside from t-shirts, SI long sleeves and polos are about as on point as supreme and BAPE as well.

One of the editors at work today noticed my lanyard and it turned into a 20 minute conversation me explaining Supreme, Restocks, JPreme, etc to him because he said his 11 year old is obsessed with supreme.

ELEVEN

KID IS ABOUT TO START MIDDLE SCHOOL SMFH

I'm a skate nerd so Palace is A1

That dude Jamal Smith tweeted them back in the day saying there's no product at all around Philly.

They started sending him stuff, and now on the squad

Shopify hates me tho

SupLA

Had ......

S logo sweat pants
Denim overalls
All bags except white
Gold chain
S logo hat in slate n Yellow
Snakeskin Beanies
And couple of other hats

it's crazy how a lot of people aren't getting the Nas stickers.. some places have bricks of them on deck to sell soon.. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Born and raised in Mountain View so casual dress day for offices is 7 days a week out here lol. Everyone is in jeans and some geeky shirt.

Also from MTV. Where'd you go to HS?!?

Oh damn! Another MV native?! Went to HS at Mountain View High School. Lots of homies of mine went to Los Altos High School though. After middle school the splits to those schools were very even.

Got my order in today...only ordered the flashlight and FTP key ring....the flashlight was missing, although email says they were shipped together. No invoice in be package.

Should I just call the customer service line tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom