Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This L/S made of cashmere? Lol whys it $110?

Attachments

• IMG_4370.PNG
    IMG_4370.PNG
    514.7 KB · Views: 29
Going for the Arabic logo hat. Decided to pass on the work shirt. All those tiny Supreme logos on the top of the shirt are kind of tacky. Trying to decide on colour for the Arabic hat. Any thoughts? I'm thinking either forest green or white. I want the navy too but that's the colour I'm going for with the hoodie.

Every time I get a pic tee. I never get the sticker that goes with the tee

Attachments

• IMG_2017.JPG
    IMG_2017.JPG
    312.6 KB · Views: 31
meaning... there's more to come or nah, not the norm

I like getting the list like 1 day early at the most, but I guess that's better for everyone going in store.

I feel like jPreme was real early with lists a few seasons back, before they started messing with him, and having his account suspended in instagram.

I don't think there will be anything else added, maybe 1 item taken away.

So used to seeing a black box logo on black items that the black camp looks weird. Might go for navy and chopsticks. More than likely a pass this week though.

finally tried on my nas tee and i love the new fit. im 5'11", 185lbs (usually), but because of by broad shoulders, medium's were always too tight. had to always get large but never loved how long they were. the new medium fits perfectly.

wait a minute, why in the hell is the Best in The World longsleeve $110? Whats going on there?

is it cut n sew or something?

finally tried on my nas tee and i love the new fit. im 5'11", 185lbs (usually), but because of by broad shoulders, medium's were always too tight. had to always get large but never loved how long they were. the new medium fits perfectly.

Maybe it's because I'm used to wearing more fitted shirts, but I'm 5'8, 188 and the medium fits loose on me. The arms and shoulders are ok, but the torso has more extra material. And it's a bit longer than I'm used to. Would a small fit any better? I've never worn a small in anything, lol.

only problem of you going to a small would be losing length. i've had one other medium shirt and this seems to have the same sleeve and overall length, but wider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom