Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think a lot of ppl realize their phone number is on the bottom of the order confirmation

Might grab the black camp after seeing in hand pics the material looks dope. Good luck everybody! Going under in a minute for a spine shot might not come to in time so hoping for a restock already!!

Just noticed randomly, the grey nas shirt has different material on the tag. 10% polyester and 90% cotton, while all other colors is reguluar 100% cotton. For sizing in shirts, I tried on one so far, tbh I don't see or feel much difference in the fit. Anyways here's my white nas shirt size small with stickers. IMG_1348.JPG

Grey shirts with a heathered finish is normally made with 10% polyester even for other brands.

im tempted to grab an orange or green arabic but shipping and taxes to Canada for just 1 hat is insane.

I don't want no smoke with Supreme but Imma have to call them if I don't get tracking soon. SMH.

Still not all the way trippin yet cause theyve always came through 100% but then again I've never placed 9 orders in one week. LOL.

Week 1 is always the slowest in getting shipping confirmation. You should be good as long as your card is charged and you got order confirmation. Just be patient and sooner or later you will get that shipping email.

Only worried because my order had 2 items and got shipping confirmation for my order but only received one item. Tried calling them and got a busy signal, damn haven't heard that busy tone in years.

for NYC heads. I can confirm that if you no show on the line you are permanently booted from the line system.

I copped that Ma-1 Camo in navy .
Received my second nas tee today with nas stickers and chrome plastic box logo ! yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom