Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hitting apply payment..and going thru captcha..I was stuck on processing screen for a good 30 seconds

I have a good feeling the "supreme" logo is going to scrape off the chopsticks after enough washes..

Almost all chopsticks wear down.

yall def getting the usual red stickers just hope they have extra with it

Copped chopsticks and desert camo camp hat using RS. CC autofill didn't work so I just pasted into the field and put in the security code.

Restocks didn't autofill my credit card again. Luckily I was on desktop also. Seems like everything flew this week. Didn't see the option to add a 2nd pair of chopsticks.

i think i deleted the app early last season.

man im washed lol

I want a refund from them

Haven't see one positive thing mentioned about Restocks the last 2 weeks. Better off going manual, gents.

I suggest we all email them and request a refund.
Supreme is changing something on their end right at the drop. Auto fill worked lol 2 minutes before the drop. Had my laptop in bed on the hats page just in case.

Does anyone run across the problem of clicking the process payment button on web and nothing happens?
When i do it it sits for a while then eventually goes to confirmation or sold out screen. i try not to press it again while im waiting. longest 5-10 secs of my life lol

I'll see what's up on my drive home today, might be able to leave early, if not I'm going for sure this weekend and I'll pm you
And they might be sold out at both locations by this wknd..ill walk past the line but if it's crazy Imma keep on walking..kind of want to go and get some stickers from them

I suggest we all email them and request a refund.
Supreme is changing something on their end right at the drop. Auto fill worked lol 2 minutes before the drop. Had my laptop in bed on the hats page just in case.

I was checking that too last night and just before, everything worked

I'll email them and I've been tweeting **** to them all morning

When i do it it sits for a while then eventually goes to confirmation or sold out screen. i try not to press it again while im waiting. longest 5-10 secs of my life lol
lmao i do the opposite and hulk smash da button

IMG_7023.jpg

Stuck on processing after having to input my card info with Restocks failing again. Never went through though. How long ya waited on the processing page before giving up? I waited a good 5 minutes smh

IMG_2528.GIF

Same. Thought 5 min was long enough to wait.
Beyond pi$$ed off now. 2 fail weeks from App.
And Restocks is pretty much manual, just autofills.

Edit: Restocks is full of scheisse. Did do cut & paste after no autofill. Guy managing their twit acct is a dbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom