Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see restocks not working as a good thing, means Supreme is changing the web object properties on the CC field every week. Throws off bots + autofill extensions, which gives more time for team manual

Anyway was able to cop sticks and sake set, so I'm happy.

Manger came ask me about a damn report at 10:59...

Didn't leave until 5 minutes later trying to explain something to me

Capture.PNG

/:

desert camp and sake set this week.

Missed on the chopsticks and the red football jersey.

does ur info save on the Sup App thru restocks..I kno CC info doesn't..but does ur address?? Once u make a purchase thru the Sup app it saves ur address and u just have to enter ur CC info next time ur on..I'm just saying ..after getting kicked off restocks 20 times last week I will not be using them til I start hearing positive feedback

I want a refund from them

I suggest we all email them and request a refund.
Supreme is changing something on their end right at the drop. Auto fill worked lol 2 minutes before the drop. Had my laptop in bed on the hats page just in case.

i’ll be shooting them an email for sure. two weeks in a row is unacceptable when you’re taking money from people for a service :smh:

Who else is waiting for week 1 to ship? Quote if you are

I need my Nas T! I ordered 3 items.

I suggest we all email them and request a refund.
Supreme is changing something on their end right at the drop. Auto fill worked lol 2 minutes before the drop. Had my laptop in bed on the hats page just in case.

Way ahead of you dawg :lol: been did that. Team manual 4 life

lmao i do the opposite and hulk smash da button
lmao i think it processes every time you hit the button. I remember last week I got anxious with the nas tee and pressed it twice. Ended up getting both a confirmation screen then a sold out after

restocks was great for me because my work computer is terrible. Might have to bring my chromebook with me to work and hotspot it with my phone :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom