Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is waiting for week 1 to ship? Quote if you are

I need my Nas T! I ordered 3 items.

I ordered 3 items from week 1. 1 Item was delivered yesterday. One shipped today. Awaiting word on the third order. I will just remain patient.

I did get an immediate order confirmation for my purchase today.

You guys getting hit with Captchas this year?

Didn't week one on the first order, second one got one.

Both the Sake and Chopsticks had them today... using Chrome.

My wife didn't get hit with any and got the sticks.

I missed the sticks (the captchas are terrible compared to Adidas). I got the out of stock message on the Sake set after, but got a confirmation email lol

I got no captchas last week or this week.

When I first saw a pic of the "**** EM ALL" hoodie there was a glare on the first "L" and thought it said "**** EMAIL" at that point I was hella down ...but then, nah.

The Thursday Ls still continue. Just 2 bogo stickers with this order. Damn seems like the later you place the order the less u get. On to week 3

Attachments

• IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    343 KB · Views: 17
doesn't matter when you place your order.. depends who and when they pick/pack your order.

Yea, I messed up though, grandma was with me and nobody from the list showed up so she probably could've went in the store and copped a next one for me. Oh well

@alp is that you? :lol: :nerd:

Mad at myself for not setting the alarm. Wanted the chopsticks to use. |l Any chance for a restock? Or I'm gonna have to customize a pair of red chopsticks >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom