Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have supreme number? I moved this past week and now my packages are being sent to the wrong address. Thanks guys

Yea I know dude,I own few pockets tees from past seasons and the lenght is more longer than the one i receive. For example desert camo from last seasons is 4.5 cm longer than the digi camo from this season. . . so strange
Sorry I can't read..u were comparing to other pocket tees..I didn't try it on and I always get large so I'm pretty sure it won't b a problem

Does anyone have supreme number? I moved this past week and now my packages are being sent to the wrong address. Thanks guys
image.png

Sorry I can't read..u were comparing to other pocket tees..I didn't try it on and I always get large so I'm pretty sure it won't b a problem
Thats right, pocket tee's from past season in M size fits perfect on me but the one i copped this season is really short in lenght.

one of my all-time favorite retro bball models. would have preferred a high with the original height and maybe better colors though.

Damn. Why'd they have to go with Easter Colors and that weird brown? Would have loved a black or red pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom