Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do Supreme beanies fit in general? A recent post suggested the loose gauge beanie was a tight fit.

when they send out the texts for the line, do you have to confirm it if you're going to go? Or is it automatically confirmed unless you give up the spot?
Also, do they let you try stuff on (jackets) in the store, or you just gotta cop and go? Never been in there before

when they send out the texts for the line, do you have to confirm it if you're going to go? Or is it automatically confirmed unless you give up the spot?
Also, do they let you try stuff on (jackets) in the store, or you just gotta cop and go? Never been in there before
You have to confirm your place in line and you have the option to decline also. Once you're in the store you can take your time so I'm sure you can try jackets on.. I know for hats, they get sensitive on just picking them up from the shelves. Now that I think about it i don't think i've seen people try on any of the jackets but just go in and ask and i'm sure they'll let you.

Wonder what happened to these

IMG_1411.PNG

S/s18 maybe? Or could've been a fake the entire time

SB collab a troll move haha... those materials.. one session in those as u can see in the video they posted they all trashed up

Those AF2 colorways are weak.

Wouldve been way doper with a red, black or even the lime colorway theyve been pushin hard this season. As much as i love their footwear collabs, this is an easy pass for me.

Koston is 40 and doing switch heels down gaps still

Big *** gaps too!!

cool...but rude cool...but rude I've seen people try on pants, I'm sure jackets wouldn't be a prob. IDK about hoodies or sweaters, def can't try on head gear for fear of head lice

You can try on anything except packaged Hanes products.
SupLA even has a dressing room.
Just don't grab the folded stuff, ask for something from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom