Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should've made All white with Red Font Sup on them.
I believe they are not trying to make any colors that they used previously??? When the preview was shown last wk I was like yeah the black pair..and then I was like it's brown :/

I only copped to get rid of these I ain't gonna front ..I don't think they r that bad I liked the orange pair a lot better than the blazers from last yr..plus I mess with SBs

so lets say you have 2 siblings at the same house buying supreme, they will get declined every time?
It seems a particular item is attached to an address..once u purchase an item it will link that item to ur address..regardless if it is a different person or not

so lets say you have 2 siblings at the same house buying supreme, they will get declined every time?

Yeah that's what happened to me and my wife. So technically you couldn't buy 2 different color shoes. It was one only and it doesn't matter if the second pair is a different color or size.

It would really suck for family members or roommates because only 1 person will be able to buy a pair of shoes in that household address.

Even on separate orders it wouldn't work...

I wonder if it applies to EVERYTHING???

Like say, if I wanted a 4 pack of tighty whities, I wouldn't be able to switch it up to black draws? Same with socks. Are you only limited to one package and you can't buy any supreme hanes socks in the future? Unless they come out with a different style of sock, you'd be limited to one package and one color I assume.

I just return home from vacation and was opening up my week 1 purchase - manage to get the torchlight n ashtray in 1 order and it turns out they nvr ship my flashlight.

Tried emailing them no one replies.

Any advice?

Even on separate orders it wouldn't work...

I wonder if it applies to EVERYTHING???

Like say, if I wanted a 4 pack of tighty whities, I wouldn't be able to switch it up to black draws? Same with socks. Are you only limited to one package and you can't buy any supreme hanes socks in the future? Unless they come out with a different style of sock, you'd be limited to one package and one color I assume.
rule of them is that if the item doesn't let you select the number of items you want then it's 1 per. for example, the chopsticks allowed you to select 2.

GF and I bought two of the same item, same size, same color from last week's drop and they were delivered to the same address... no problems. Our shipping and billing matches. Have personally never had an issue with it in the past.

GF and I bought two of the same item, same size, same color from last week's drop and they were delivered to the same address... no problems. Our shipping and billing matches. Have personally never had an issue with it in the past.

My nephew ordered the pocket tee this season and when I tried after, I couldn't order. Same shipping and billing address.

rule of them is that if the item doesn't let you select the number of items you want then it's 1 per. for example, the chopsticks allowed you to select 2.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for dropping knowledge.

Did it follow the rule above? The drop down quantity option rule.

I know for a fact it didn't work for the Air Force 2. I wanted the teal and brown pair, but was only able to get the teal pair due to the cart error stating that I already purchased that item previously.

I tried the same with the crewneck striped sweater. I tried adding the peach colorway and the navy blue colorway and it wouldn't let me checkout, as I could only purchase one.

I just tried it for the socks and briefs.

You can only buy 1 color of each and 1 quantity of each. It gives you the error of "Limited to 1 style per product."

So that means you can't have a set of black socks and white socks. It's one or the other. Same goes with underwear and plain shirts.

I just return home from vacation and was opening up my week 1 purchase - manage to get the torchlight n ashtray in 1 order and it turns out they nvr ship my flashlight.

Any advice?

It took 3 days but they just shipped my replacement. The flashlight was missed on many orders.

Any advice?

Email [email protected] and give them your order number. Should respond by the same day or by the next day.

Whenever me and my sister both want the same piece on Supreme Thursday it's just a war for who checks out first lol. Nightmare. Lucky she don't wear hats. I stay getting any cap with ease cause she don't rock em lol.

...a lot of people going after the AF2s after a lot of hate when they were announced

tenor.gif

i know, they grew on you :tongue:

I wish they would release standard issue AF2s Hi and Lows. Grabbed Orange this week, Yellow last week. Supreme drop was garbage except for the Sacred Heart items.
38 coffee mug? Garbage.

Any advice?
I emailed them on Saturday, and they responded today saying they just shipped it out and gave me a new tracking number. Might just need to wait a little longer for them to respond or you can call (212) 219-0175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom