Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2313.JPG
all caught up on all weeks 1-3 orders. Thank You Supreme God for such a weak week in which I was able to sleep in and save for any goodies in week 5. On a side note didn't know this knife would be so small, but its sharp as hell..

Cops on motor bikes yelling at Sup kids to stay against the wall n stay off the sidewalk :lol:
Damn don't get beat up by LAPD over preme

I just tried it for the socks and briefs.

You can only buy 1 color of each and 1 quantity of each. It gives you the error of "Limited to 1 style per product."

So that means you can't have a set of black socks and white socks. It's one or the other. Same goes with underwear and plain shirts.
bingo

I'm so EFFED this season!!

Missed my package of outerwear today from week 2 (I think lol) Now I got to call Supreme to have it rerouted back to me.

I got 2 more packages coming in too!! ! its gonna be a mess this season.

Missed my package of outerwear today from week 2 (I think lol) Now I got to call Supreme to have it rerouted back to me.

???
UPS gives a couple chances on delivery.
You can also log into UPS Acct and specify leave at front, back, side, whatever. Works.

It took 3 days but they just shipped my replacement. The flashlight was missed on many orders.

thanks! 3 days after you send the email to inform them or ?

I emailed them on Saturday, and they responded today saying they just shipped it out and gave me a new tracking number. Might just need to wait a little longer for them to respond or you can call (212) 219-0175

thanks! I just emailed them and will give them more time to respond. Hopefully they still have stocks of it as I would like to have tat instead of refunding.

UPS usually just drops packages in front of my door.

I thought double orders could be finessed with tweaking the address a bit? Like putting "street" on one order, and "St." on a second order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom