Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
The hysteric Glamour hoodie wasn't there yesterday, I would've bought it

Usually unless it's a big *** drop like week 1. If it's a bad week then they let random people in without a spot in the Line inside the store same day Thursday
thx..ppl have been telling me to not waste my time and never go to the store..it will take all day and it's just parents buying everything in the store with their kids..I haven't been there in 2 yrs and I'm in the city twice a month..the only time I can actually go is weekends and ppl were like nah don't do it

thx..ppl have been telling me to not waste my time and never go to the store..it will take all day and it's just parents buying everything in the store with their kids..I haven't been there in 2 yrs and I'm in the city twice a month..the only time I can actually go is weekends and ppl were like nah don't do it
If you go on a good week I agree, but this week is say you could get in relatively quickly without a spot on line

If you go on a good week I agree, but this week is say you could get in relatively quickly without a spot on line
yeah no reason to go this week..I was by noah/stadium goods on Sunday and seen ppl with preme bags and was like there's nothing I want

why else would they authorize ur card..edit..let me rephrase u mentioned u have not gotten a number the past couple of weeks
My understanding from talking to the security lead and the updated text on the confirmation page: registering successfully results in a pending charge and gives you a shot at a number. It's not guaranteed.

^ I can't go to the store at all since I'm in jersey..but I plan on going in December for the hoodies..hopefully I register successfully and get a low #

Past couple weeks I've gotta number 86.144 never the .10 charge

I've also gotten the text with the number always on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom