Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure. It allowed flexibility to queue up for a hot drop and flake on a so-so one. It's clearly not efficient for Supreme to run it the way it's been so I can understand them wanting a clearer commitment
Why, though? They'll sell just as much to people with numbers and people without in the same time. I assume the line system is all automated, and it actually costs them less to serve if people drop out w/r/t staffing check in, etc.

The scenario I described seems like it will be satisfactory for all parties. Just eliminate the mystery behind the drops and you won't see canceled spots.

This...

Just put up the whole droplist like the Monday before the release...Let people make up their own minds...Cats wouldn't flake out if they know what they'll be lining up for...

The scenario I described seems like it will be satisfactory for all parties. Just eliminate the mystery behind the drops and you won't see canceled spots.
If I'm only available from, say, 10-12, I'm not going to show up for a number whose time slot is at 4:00. Today's change assumes that people can hold their entire day for a drop, which is ludicrous.

this doesn't sound like a good system for all, but if anything should hurt resellers the most.

these new supreme buyers really messed up a good thing :smh:

Was the Serrano art forecasted by the "PISSED" all over print umbrella & the GONZ I pissed all over you Zip up???

Does the Serrano art forecast a possible Last Supper Deck rerelease???
or
does the EAT THE RICH Parka point to a Motorhead collab?

I know the Metallica reference has been used in past years..

also does the Gucci Mane point to the GUCCI COllab?????? Gucc x Supreme????

the only hint at the LV collab was the Playboy Monogram stickers

just got back from vacay to my last week one order. whoever packed it up must have had a bad day cause i didn’t even get a box logo sticker :lol:

my brother got his week two order, her tried to get the knife and failed but ordered a tee and they sent him both. no charge for the knife

if they announce a fire drop over the weekend, your chance to register come Monday are down the tube.

kinda glad i don’t have to deal with registering seems like headache

this doesn't sound like a good system for all, but if anything should hurt resellers the most.

these new supreme buyers really messed up a good thing :smh:
Why would it have the worst impact on resellers? They're the ones who will be available to check in at anytime to avoid bans. From my perspective, this change greatly favors resellers to the detriment of normal 9-6 folks like me.

Was the Serrano art forecasted by the "PISSED" all over print umbrella & the GONZ I pissed all over you Zip up???

Does the Serrano art forecast a possible Last Supper Deck rerelease???
or
does the EAT THE RICH Parka point to a Motorhead collab?

I know the Metallica reference has been used in past years..

also does the Gucci Mane point to the GUCCI COllab?????? Gucc x Supreme????

the only hint at the LV collab was the Playboy Monogram stickers

IMG_2610.GIF

kinda glad i don’t have to deal with registering seems like headache

Not really. Definitely beats running all over the city at random locations to get a spot for Thursday's. The big thing is wasting a day which is what you're gonna do anytime you commit to going to a drop unfortunately.

i live in SF, so unless i’m going to LA i’m not hitting and drops in store. dat online only life

So it looks like they are doing it in batches.
First batch 10am-1pm and second batch 1pm-4pm. Wonder if the time you get it is linked to your place in line?

I got a text in the am but I ended up opting out. Don't need jizz stained clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom