Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7077.PNG

Back at it

Why would it have the worst impact on resellers? They're the ones who will be available to check in at anytime to avoid bans. From my perspective, this change greatly favors resellers to the detriment of normal 9-6 folks like me.

this system only breeds more resellers.

Why would it have the worst impact on resellers? They're the ones who will be available to check in at anytime to avoid bans. From my perspective, this change greatly favors resellers to the detriment of normal 9-6 folks like me.
resellers were already spamming the system and confirming only good spots in line. now they can't do that. the regular 9-6 folks have always had trouble with supreme releases anyways, unless you go back quite some time where people didn't line up for every release.

resellers were already spamming the system and confirming only good spots in line. now they can't do that. the regular 9-6 folks have always had trouble with supreme releases anyways, unless you go back quite some time where people didn't line up for every release.
Or you count FW17 until this week when they would give you specific times to show up that you could accept or reject. :smile: One of my coworkers got #5 last week. People like us normally have no chance at something like that, given that we can't be running around and waiting in lines for hours.

Or you count FW17 until this week when they would give you specific times to show up that you could accept or reject. :smile: One of my coworkers got #5 last week. People like us normally have no chance at something like that, given that we can't be running around and waiting in lines for hours.
I need one of them spots on a good week not this garbage

I got the text to attend, but said "No" because I thought it was something else (air max 1 raffle). In either case, this drop is pretty awful so whatever.

Anyone know how track pants usually fit? Thinking of getting the arc track pants but idk if they run big or not

Yeah got it and automatically said yes, my boys gonna wait in line since I work lol hope team finesse wins lol

Also hope the robe or something crazy drops lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom